• The Network Solution Architect is responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
• Furthermore, the Network Solution Architect is responsible for crafting future ready enterprise solution to key customers. This includes, but is not limited to, the development and implementation of technical sales strategies, delivery of technical presentations, product demonstrations and support for customer product evaluations.
• Also, you will use technical knowledge to drive sales while ensuring customer satisfaction through proper expectation management.
On a Typical Workday, You Will:
What Will Make You a Fit for this Role:
• Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
• Experience with Networking technologies
• Demonstrate knowledge of platform operating systems (router platforms, LAN, WAN, and router protocols) MPLS, OSPF, and BGP, and how they interact with the network
• 1-2 years of experience of design, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of large, complex IP-based networks.
• 1-2 years of experience with layer-2 and layer-3 network protocols and technologies, TCP, UDP, HTTP/HTTPS
What Will Make You Stand Out:
• Has strong experience in Technical Proposal Creation, Basic Project Management, and Basic Project Budgeting
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification required, Cisco Certified Network professional (CCNP) is an advantage)
• Experience with implementations of solutions involving large data centers, interoffice routing plans, site2site VPNs, FWs, IPSec, monitoring, etc. is a plus
• Medical coverage from Day 1 of Probationary Employment
• Life and Accident Insurance upon Hiring
• Paid Leaves Plus Covid-19 Leave
• Full-time Position with Competitive Benefits
• Opportunities for promotion
• Company Events
• Rewards and Recognition of Talents
Make an Impact.
Become a PT&T Partner.