· Prepares and records assets, liabilities, revenues, and expenses entries to the general ledger by gathering, tracking, and analyzing account information
· Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, and resolving discrepancies.
On a Typical Workday, You Will:
What Will Make You a Fit for this Role:
· Completed a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
· Relevant and strong exposure to General Accounting and Financial Reporting of at least 1-3 years
· Fresh graduates are also qualified to apply
What Will Make You Stand Out:
· Knowledgeable in accounting procedures and Microsoft office
· Knowledge and experience in Accounting and Reporting, and Auditing
· Knowledge of Local Taxation and statutory reporting
· Excellent in accounting software user and administration skills
· Medical coverage from Day 1 of Probationary Employment
· Life and Accident Insurance upon Hiring
· Paid Leaves Plus Covid-19 Leave
· Full-time Position with Competitive Benefits
· Opportunities for promotion
· Company Events
· Rewards and Recognition of Talent
Make an Impact.
Become a PT&T Partner.