27 Mar Junior Network Administrator
On A Typical Day, You Will:
- The Network Administrator under the Network Systems Group will analyze and troubleshoot network related issues to ensure and maintain optimum performance of the network.
- The incumbent will manage escalations from the Customer Service Department, Wireless Team, OSP Team, Facility Team, and 3rd Party ISPs to address the concerns of the client.
- The Network Administrator will produce accurate and updated documentation of network changes, weekly outages, and the network’s bandwidth utilization (95th Percentile).
- The person will also lead and participate in network improvement through the design, testing, and implementation phases, and manage vendors and projects as required based on PT&T capacity/technology upgrades.
What Makes You a Fit for this Role:
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or any IT Related courses focusing on Network Engineering
- Preferably Licensed Electronics and Communication Engineer (ECE)
- At least with on-the-job training experience in ISP, Network Vendor (Cisco, Huawei, Etc.), and Enterprise (as network support or any network related jobs and responsibilities)
- At least passed 1 Associate Vendor Certification Exam (i.e., Cisco, Juniper, Mikrotik, Huawei)
- Preferably fresh/recent graduate of Electronics and Communication Engineering or any IT related courses with CCNA certification
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- At least with theoretical knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3; In-depth understanding and hands-on (configuration-wise) is a plus.
- Project planning and coordination skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge in MS Excel
- 8-hour shift
- Day Shift
- Afternoon Shift
- Night Shift
- Medical coverage from Day 1 of Probationary Employment
- Life and Accident Insurance upon Hiring
- Paid Leaves Plus Covid-19 Leave
- Full-time Position with Competitive Benefits
- Opportunities for promotion
- Company Events
- Rewards and Recognition of Talents
Address: Central Business District Area: 106 Carlos Palanca St., Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Make an Impact.
Become a PT&T Partner.