29 Apr Installer Technician
On a Typical Day, You Will:
- Under the supervision of Outside Plant Supervisor, the Installer Technician is responsible for the troubleshooting and restoration of client’s internet connection, aerial / underground cabling, installing, and configuring modems and related equipment
- Performs fiber splicing and testing using fiber optic equipment and tester.
- Performs termination, bonds, and grounds.
- Performs civil works construction if needed.
- Driving company vehicles on official business (For company’s authorized drivers only.)
What Makes You a Fit for this Role:
- Completed Technical/Vocational Courses or its equivalent
- Relevant and strong exposure to OSP/FTB works at one (1) year
- A basic knowledge in fiber optic theory is required
- Ability to operate a computer and FOC test/splicing equipment
- Must know how to drive and with valid driver’s license
What Will You Stand Out:
- Excellent time management skills and keen attention to detail
- Willing to work beyond office hours and shifting schedule
- Project coordination skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Medical coverage from Day 1 of Probationary Employment
- Life and Accident Insurance upon Hiring
- Paid Leaves Plus Covid-19 Leave
- Full-time Position with Competitive Benefits
- Opportunities for promotion
- Company Events
- Rewards and Recognition of Talents
Address: Central Business District Area: 106 Carlos Palanca St., Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Make an Impact.
Become a PT&T Partner.