27 Mar Financial Reporting Associate
Posted at 12:54h
On a Typical Day, You Will:
- Prepares and records assets, liabilities, revenues, and expenses entries to the general ledger by gathering, tracking, and analyzing account information
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, and resolving discrepancies.
What Makes You a Fit for this Role:
- Completed a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- Relevant and strong exposure to General Accounting and Financial Reporting of at least 1-3 years
- Fresh graduates are also qualified to apply
What Will You Stand Out:
- Knowledgeable in accounting procedures and Microsoft office
- Knowledge and experience in Accounting and Reporting, and Auditing
- Knowledge of Local Taxation and statutory reporting
- Excellent in accounting software user and administration skills
- Medical coverage from Day 1 of Probationary Employment
- Life and Accident Insurance upon Hiring
- Paid Leaves Plus Covid-19 Leave
- Full-time Position with Competitive Benefits
- Opportunities for promotion
- Company Events
- Rewards and Recognition of Talents
Address: Central Business District Area: 106 Carlos Palanca St., Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Make an Impact.
Become a PT&T Partner.