03 Jan Account Manager
- The Account Manager’s responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and preparing sales reports.
- The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- In this role, the person will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience.
On a Typical Workday, You Will:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of services according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow up and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company personnel
What Will Make You a Fit for this Role:
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Marketing with sales experience in the same industry.
- At least two (2) years of experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations.
- Proven ability to handle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong analytical skills, working knowledge, and experience with contracts and contract negotiations.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Collaboration skills
- HMO coverage from Day 1 of Probationary Employment
- Life and Accident Insurance upon Hiring
- Paid Leaves Plus Covid-19 Leave
- Full-time Position with Competitive Benefits
- Rewards and Recognition of Talents
Address: Central Business District Area: 106 Carlos Palanca St., Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Make an Impact.
Become a PT&T Partner.