• The Network Administrator under the Network Systems Group will analyze and troubleshoot network related issues to ensure and maintain optimum performance of the network.
• The incumbent will manage escalations from the Customer Service Department, Wireless Team, OSP Team, Facility Team, and 3rd Party ISPs to address the concerns of the client.
On a Typical Workday, You Will:
• The Network Administrator will produce accurate and updated documentation of network changes, weekly outages, and the network’s bandwidth utilization (95th Percentile).
• The person will also lead and participate in network improvement through the design, testing, and implementation phases, and manage vendors and projects as required based on PT&T capacity/technology upgrades.
What Will Make You a Fit for this Role:
• Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or any IT Related courses focusing on Network Engineering.
• Preferably Licensed Electronics and Communication Engineer (ECE).
• At least with on-the-job training experience in ISP, Network Vendor (Cisco, Huawei, Etc.), and Enterprise (as network support or any network related jobs and responsibilities).
• At least passed 1 Associate Vendor Certification Exam (i.e., Cisco, Juniper, Mikrotik, Huawei).
• Preferably fresh/recent graduate of Electronics and Communication Engineering or any IT related courses with CCNA certification
What Will Make You Stand Out:
• At least with theoretical knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3; In-depth understanding and hands-on (configuration-wise) is a plus.
• Project planning and coordination skills.
• Multi-tasking skills
• Knowledge in MS Excel
• Medical coverage from Day 1 of Probationary Employment
• Life and Accident Insurance upon Hiring
• Paid Leaves Plus Covid-19 Leave
• Full-time Position with Competitive Benefits
• Opportunities for promotion
• Company Events
• Rewards and Recognition of Talents
Make an Impact.
Become a PT&T Partner.
• 8-hour shift
• Day Shift
• Afternoon Shift
• Night Shift