• Customer Solutions Technical Associate under the Customer Solutions Team is assigned to manage incoming communication through all contact points, responding to customer queries, complaints, and requests including training them for initial fault isolation.
• The person will also manage all outbound customer engagements via all contact points to inform and promote new products & services, with the inclusion of complimentary services with our vendors/partners.
• The Customer Solutions Associate will also ensure high-quality customer service experience along all stages of the customer lifecycle – onboarding, inquiries, service requests, billing related, and service-related matters.
On a Typical Workday, You Will:
• Ensure that all Customer issues & concerns, queries, service requests or complaints are sufficiently addressed with the goal of increasing satisfaction to ensure retention of customers.
• Increase customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty through exceptional customer service by taking action & providing consistent customer feedback until full resolution.
• Regularly update customer’s records including the point of contact for clients; processing of customer accounts and providing necessary documents within 24 hours (ex. Incident Report of a reported issue).
• Do real-time email replies and coordination of concerns received thru webmail.
What Will Make You a Fit for this Role:
• Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other IT or Engineering related courses.
• Relevant and strong exposure to Sales, Customer service or Helpdesk of at least 1 year in IT or Telecommunication industry
• Computer-literate especially on Microsoft Applications
• Knowledgeable with troubleshooting procedures
What Will Make You Stand Out:
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to handle pressure
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills
• Very high attention to detail
• Has the ability to identify and address urgent client concerns
• Can handle client communication in a professional manner via phone call, chat, and email
• Comfortable in collaborating with peers and partners within the organization to reach excellent resolution for clients
- Medical coverage from Day 1 of Probationary Employment
- Life and Accident Insurance upon Hiring
- Paid Leaves Plus Covid-19 Leave
- Full-time Position with Competitive Benefits
- Opportunities for promotion
Make an Impact.
Become a PT&T Partner.